March 8th, is the 107th anniversary of International Women’s Day (IWD). It is a day when we celebrate the achievements, past and present, of amazing sisters who have done so much to advance women’s equality. Read NLFL President Mary Shortall’s letter to affiliates and leadership here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter