March 8th, is the 107th anniversary of International Women’s Day (IWD). It is a day when we celebrate the achievements, past and present, of amazing sisters who have done so much to advance women’s equality. Read NLFL President Mary Shortall’s letter to affiliates and leadership here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th