Common Front NL – a broad-based coalition of labour, community, social justice groups and concerned citizens representing over 100,000 Newfoundlanders and Labradorians, is launching “We Are NL” – a campaign designed to engage the broader public and government in discussions about options for a strong economy for NL (www.WeAreNL.ca). Read the press release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th