Common Front NL – a broad-based coalition of labour, community, social justice groups and concerned citizens representing over 100,000 Newfoundlanders and Labradorians, is launching “We Are NL” – a campaign designed to engage the broader public and government in discussions about options for a strong economy for NL (www.WeAreNL.ca). Read the press release here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter