Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour President Mary Shortall said that the Liberal Government missed a great opportunity to implement measures that would benefit all Newfoundlanders and Labradorians with the release of their first budget. Acknowledging the current fiscal situation facing the province, Shortall says there was significant room for government to move to improve the deficit and strengthen the economy without cutting jobs and the services that so many people in the province rely upon. You can read the press release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th