Thursday, April 28th is the labour movement’s most solemn day. Across our province local unions and district labour councils have organized ceremonies of remembrance where workers, friends and families of fallen workers, employers and government representatives will gather to recognize the National Day of Mourning for Workers Killed or Injured on the Job. On this Day, we mourn for the dead, and always, the Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) will continue to fight for the living. Read the press release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th