Thursday, April 28th is the labour movement’s most solemn day. Across our province local unions and district labour councils have organized ceremonies of remembrance where workers, friends and families of fallen workers, employers and government representatives will gather to recognize the National Day of Mourning for Workers Killed or Injured on the Job. On this Day, we mourn for the dead, and always, the Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) will continue to fight for the living. Read the press release here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter