During the fall of 2015 the NLTA created a Panel on the Status of Public Education in Newfoundland and Labrador. This panel after significant consultation across the province and data collection, produced a report“BETTER TOGETHER: The Final Report of the Panel on the Status of Public Education in Newfoundland and Labrador 2015-16″ (click the link to download the NLTA report). The NLFL prepared a submission which was presented to the panel. You can read the NLFL’s submisssion here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th