During the fall of 2015 the NLTA created a Panel on the Status of Public Education in Newfoundland and Labrador. This panel after significant consultation across the province and data collection, produced a report“BETTER TOGETHER: The Final Report of the Panel on the Status of Public Education in Newfoundland and Labrador 2015-16″ (click the link to download the NLTA report). The NLFL prepared a submission which was presented to the panel. You can read the NLFL’s submisssion here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter