The Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) is applauding the provincial government for supporting the recent agreement, last month, regarding expansions to the Canada Pension Plan (CPP). The expansion will mean a lot for the more than 11 million Canadians who currently have no workplace pension plan. It will make a particular difference for women, who experience high rates of seniors’ poverty, and young people who will experience the full benefit of the phased-in expansion over the course of their working lives. you can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th