Workers in Canada have been celebrating Labour Day for more than 120 years. We know that unions make positive change when we unite as one for a common cause. Workers’ gains are made through our political action and struggles. When unions stand up for equality and fairness, everyone benefits. You can read NLFL president Mary Shortall’s Labour Day message here. The executive of the NLFL, it affiliates and 65,000 members would like to wish all Newfoundlanders and Labradorians a safe and joyous Labour Day!
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th