The NLFL has long advocated for an innovative and progressive immigration strategy for our province that enhances community sustainability, supports labour markets and population growth. Part of building such a strategy involves a solid working relationship with the federal government, one that allows Newfoundland and Labrador to work collaboratively with federal departments and officials to ensure we get a level of support that meets the needs of our province economically and socially. You can read the NLFL submission here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter