The NLFL has long advocated for an innovative and progressive immigration strategy for our province that enhances community sustainability, supports labour markets and population growth. Part of building such a strategy involves a solid working relationship with the federal government, one that allows Newfoundland and Labrador to work collaboratively with federal departments and officials to ensure we get a level of support that meets the needs of our province economically and socially. You can read the NLFL submission here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th