Climate change impacts are already being felt across Canada. Newfoundland and Labrador is projected to experience increases in temperatures, higher sea levels and increases in extreme weather. The only way toward a global solution is for individual jurisdictions to all play a part, including Newfoundland and Labrador. Climate change and how we collectively address it is critical issue facing our province. Public policy, education, investment and leadership today will define our province tomorrow. You can download the NLFL submission here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter