Climate change impacts are already being felt across Canada. Newfoundland and Labrador is projected to experience increases in temperatures, higher sea levels and increases in extreme weather. The only way toward a global solution is for individual jurisdictions to all play a part, including Newfoundland and Labrador. Climate change and how we collectively address it is critical issue facing our province. Public policy, education, investment and leadership today will define our province tomorrow. You can download the NLFL submission here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th