In a letter to the Prime Minister of Canada, the Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour appealed to the federal government to respect the rights of the Nunatsiavut Government, the Inuit people and land keepers Iin their endeavours to “Make Muskrat Right”. You can read President Shortall’s letter here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter