In a letter to the Prime Minister of Canada, the Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour appealed to the federal government to respect the rights of the Nunatsiavut Government, the Inuit people and land keepers Iin their endeavours to “Make Muskrat Right”. You can read President Shortall’s letter here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th