On November 2nd, students and workers will stand together to call upon the provincial and federal government to increase funding to post-secondary education and address the skyrocketing cost of tuition across Canada. The Canadian Federation of Students (CFS) will be holding a National Day of Action, where students from St. John’s, NL to Victoria, BC, will be taking to the streets to demand FREE education for ALL. Read President Shortall’s OP-ED from Saturday’s Telegram here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th