The Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) will be holding its 2nd Triennial Constitutional Convention at the Sheraton Hotel, November 28-30, 2016. The convention also marks the 80th anniversary of the NLFL. Along with the regular convention business, there will be an 80th Anniversary Gala on Sunday evening, November 27th. According to NLFL President Mary Shortall, the convention comes at a critical time for the labour movement in this province. “We have a lot of key issues to talk about during our convention. Our 300 delegates will put forth, discuss, and pass resolutions which will shape our work for the next three years. you can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th