It is shocking to think that some 150,000 Canadians are exposed to asbestos at work, particularly in industries like construction, automobile maintenance, shipbuilding, trade contractors and waste management. Read NLFL President Mary Shortall’s letter to the Telegram on the importance of recognizing occupational diseases to Newfoundland and Labrador workers here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th