The Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour‘s (NLFL) 2nd Triennial Constitutional Convention, concluded with the election of Executive Officers and Executive Council that will implement the many resolutions that were passed at the convention by delegates. “The Executive Council of the Federation is mandated, through political action, to ensure the resolutions adopted at convention are put into action,” said NLFL President Mary Shortall. “We look forward to working with our affiliates to make these resolutions a reality,” she added. You can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th