The Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour‘s (NLFL) 2nd Triennial Constitutional Convention, concluded with the election of Executive Officers and Executive Council that will implement the many resolutions that were passed at the convention by delegates. “The Executive Council of the Federation is mandated, through political action, to ensure the resolutions adopted at convention are put into action,” said NLFL President Mary Shortall. “We look forward to working with our affiliates to make these resolutions a reality,” she added. You can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter