The Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) is adding its voice to mounting opposition to the economic solutions proposed by the Newfoundland and Labrador Employer’s Council. “The Employer’s Council’s incredibly shortsighted plan of decimating public services and cutting thousands of jobs would bring sheer devastation to the provincial economy,” said NLFL President Mary Shortall. You can read the full release here.
- Budget Offers No Real Plan to Support Workers, Grow Economy
- The Newfoundland & Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) Stands in Solidarity with Journalist Justin Brake.
- Budget 2017: A Strong Vision for Newfoundland & Labrador
- NLFL President Part of Canadian Delegation at 61st session of the Commission on the Status of Women (UNCSW61)
- International Women’s Day 2017 #Be Bold For Change #Rise up for Change