The Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) is adding its voice to mounting opposition to the economic solutions proposed by the Newfoundland and Labrador Employer’s Council. “The Employer’s Council’s incredibly shortsighted plan of decimating public services and cutting thousands of jobs would bring sheer devastation to the provincial economy,” said NLFL President Mary Shortall. You can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th