The Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) is adding its voice to mounting opposition to the economic solutions proposed by the Newfoundland and Labrador Employer’s Council. “The Employer’s Council’s incredibly shortsighted plan of decimating public services and cutting thousands of jobs would bring sheer devastation to the provincial economy,” said NLFL President Mary Shortall. You can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter