Through our engagement with our members and their families, and ordinary citizens (your constituents) over the past year, it is clear that people want to see a budget with a long-term vision that puts Newfoundlanders and Labradorians first, a jobs-for-all budget, that narrows the income and gender gap we are experiencing, and sustains our communities and our environment. You can read the submission here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter