Through our engagement with our members and their families, and ordinary citizens (your constituents) over the past year, it is clear that people want to see a budget with a long-term vision that puts Newfoundlanders and Labradorians first, a jobs-for-all budget, that narrows the income and gender gap we are experiencing, and sustains our communities and our environment. You can read the submission here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th