Through our engagement with our members and their families, and ordinary citizens (your constituents) over the past year, it is clear that people want to see a budget with a long-term vision that puts Newfoundlanders and Labradorians first, a jobs-for-all budget, that narrows the income and gender gap we are experiencing, and sustains our communities and our environment. You can read the submission here.
- Budget Offers No Real Plan to Support Workers, Grow Economy
- The Newfoundland & Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) Stands in Solidarity with Journalist Justin Brake.
- Budget 2017: A Strong Vision for Newfoundland & Labrador
- NLFL President Part of Canadian Delegation at 61st session of the Commission on the Status of Women (UNCSW61)
- International Women’s Day 2017 #Be Bold For Change #Rise up for Change