Indexing the minimum wage is important, but indexing alone will not have a significant impact on reversing inequality or fighting poverty We need to review the minimum wage regularly with the goal of getting to a living wage. Increasing the number of working poor in our province is not good for anyone and working in a low wage job should not mean being poor or below the poverty line. You can download the NLFL’s submission here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th