While yesterday’s provincial budget demonstrated that the collective voice of labour, community and citizens does make a difference, the province is not out of the woods yet. “Our vision for the Newfoundland and Labrador (NL) economy is based on a real jobs strategy, including green jobs, investment in our communities, and in local and small, medium business – not just attraction of big foreign-owned corporations,” said Newfoundland & Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) President, Mary Shortall. you can read the full release here.
- Budget Offers No Real Plan to Support Workers, Grow Economy
- The Newfoundland & Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) Stands in Solidarity with Journalist Justin Brake.
- Budget 2017: A Strong Vision for Newfoundland & Labrador
- NLFL President Part of Canadian Delegation at 61st session of the Commission on the Status of Women (UNCSW61)
- International Women’s Day 2017 #Be Bold For Change #Rise up for Change