While yesterday’s provincial budget demonstrated that the collective voice of labour, community and citizens does make a difference, the province is not out of the woods yet. “Our vision for the Newfoundland and Labrador (NL) economy is based on a real jobs strategy, including green jobs, investment in our communities, and in local and small, medium business – not just attraction of big foreign-owned corporations,” said Newfoundland & Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) President, Mary Shortall. you can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th