April 28th is a solemn day for workers, as we gather to remember workers who have died through workplace incidents or occupational disease. We recognize and are saddened by the pain and suffering felt by families and loved ones. Read the statement from NLFL President Mary Shortall here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter