April 28th is a solemn day for workers, as we gather to remember workers who have died through workplace incidents or occupational disease. We recognize and are saddened by the pain and suffering felt by families and loved ones. Read the statement from NLFL President Mary Shortall here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th