The union movement has always been on the frontline of supporting and advancing basic rights, such as the right to organize and form a union, and the right to strike. Equally, we fully support other fundamental human rights, including the right to peaceful protest and the right of freedom of the press. You can read the NLFL’s statement in support of Journalist Justin Brake at http://bit.ly/2n7hn6o
- Budget Offers No Real Plan to Support Workers, Grow Economy
- The Newfoundland & Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) Stands in Solidarity with Journalist Justin Brake.
- Budget 2017: A Strong Vision for Newfoundland & Labrador
- NLFL President Part of Canadian Delegation at 61st session of the Commission on the Status of Women (UNCSW61)
- International Women’s Day 2017 #Be Bold For Change #Rise up for Change