The Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL), is joining other civil society organizations in expressing our solidarity and support for Beatrice Hunter, an Inuk grandmother jailed for peacefully protesting at Muskrat Falls. You can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Joins in Call to the Premiers: Canadians Need Life-Saving Pharmacare Plan
- Sears Lay-Offs Highlight Lack of Worker Protections in Federal and Provincial Legislation
- Federation of Labour Adopts Domestic Violence at Work Leave Policy
- NLFL President Responds to Telegram Story on “Healthy” WorkplaceNL Finances
- Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour Stands in Solidarity with Beatrice Hunter