The Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL), is joining other civil society organizations in expressing our solidarity and support for Beatrice Hunter, an Inuk grandmother jailed for peacefully protesting at Muskrat Falls. You can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th