The people of NL deserve to have quality health and long-term care facilities, but they also deserve to have full disclosure about the risks, costs, and benefits of any plans to privatize public services. The NLFL is calling on the NL government to make all documents, information, and accounting processes about these and future privatization projects available to the public. You can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th