The Newfoundland & Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) President, says they will participate in the recently announced Tax Review to push for a better and fairer tax system. “The Independent Tax Review provides an excellent opportunity for this province to get it right,” said Mary Shortall, President NLFL. You can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th