Newfoundland and Labrador Federation of Labour (NLFL) President Mary Shortall is demanding accountability for the death of a young worker. “Something needs to change when a young worker can fall to his death at a worksite, and yet no one is found at fault because of delayed response time, and investigators who are ill – equipped to treat workplace accidents as potential crime scenes,” said Mary Shortall, President of the NLFL. You can read the full release here.
- NLFL President Responds To Appointments To The Board of WorkplaceNL
- Indexing An $11/Hour Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea
- NLFL President Calls on Newfoundland and Labrador Government to Stand Up For Locked Out Workers in Gander
- Federation President Demands Answers for Court Decision on Worker’s Death
- Come Out and Celebrate Labour Day on Monday September 4th