Form 13 (Authorized Representative Consent Form)
- Injured workers or their dependents (in case of death) must sign and return this form to our offices in order for our Worker Advisors to contact workers’ compensation and work on your behalf.
- Completed forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (709) 754-1220, or mailed to P.O. Box 8597, St. John’s, NL, A1B 3P2
Workplace NL (formerly the Workplace Health, Safety and Compensation Commission or WHSCC)
- Find forms, legislation, and contact information
- The phone number for Workplace NL/WHSCC is 709-778-1000 (local) or 1-800-563-9000 (toll free)
Canadian Association of Workers’ Advisors and Advocates
- Resource for workers who were injured in another province or territory in Canada.
- Each province or territory has separate legislation and policies for workers’ compensation.